Below are the criteria on which the entries will be evaluated by the jury members*
1. Creativity & Innovation
- What makes your idea/campaign incredible?
1. Strategy implementation
- What was your incredible strategy to achieve campaign objectives?
- How incredible was your implementation?
1. Message alignment with TG
- How has your message aligned and perceived by the target audience?
1. Measurable impact
- What was the measurable impact of your influencer-based campaign?
1. Outreach & Dissemination
- Use of right medium and means used to effectively communicate and disseminate the message
The judging process of ‘The Incredibles’ involves a strategic evaluation process backed by established process evaluators.
- The jury will select finalists on the basis of the set judging parameters
- Each finalist will have score points.
- Finalists in each category to undergo public voting.
- Final result = Jury score points (80 marks)+ Voting (20 marks)
- Jury decision to be final and cannot be challenged neither by the organisers nor the participants.
We are an integrated communications consultancy. At CommsCredible, story matters, partnership matters, ownership matters.
Partners & Friends of CommsCredible
Let's Share, Influence, Recognise & Grow
Your campaign showcases excellence and we are here to recognise, respect and honour the incredible effort behind it!