Terms & Conditions for
The Incredibles of 2021
The Incredibles of 2020-21
|The Incredibles of 2020-21
|Awards Management/ Management
|Personnel from Commscredible Private Limited and / or organizers who are responsible for the overall conduct of the Awards
|Any brand/agency/individual influencer applying for the awards
|A group of varied panellists identified by the management for evaluation/review of the entries on pre-defined evaluation parameters.
|Terms and conditions (“T&C” or “Terms”)
|The terms governing the Awards, as may be amended from time to time by the awards management
|Website and its TnC & Privacy
- These Terms may be modified without any prior notification. Participants are advised to regularly review the erms. If there is any disagreement with any of the Terms and any amendments thereto, Participant may contact the organisers for further clarity.
- The awards may be changed / modified / split / merged / increased / decreased or cancelled by the Management based on the number and quality of entries received
- In the event that no participants are found to be worthy of inclusion by the management, the reward may be cancelled. The decision of the Management in this regard will be final and non-award able. The management will not entertain any queries in this regard.
Objectives of the award
- The Incredibles by CommsCredible will recognize and honor the best influencer marketing campaigns in India. The awards are a first-of-its-kind recognition for the influencer marketing industry, where a global jury will choose the winners.
- With influencer marketing fast becoming a key marketing tool for the industry, we believe that this space needs to be celebrated at a global stage
- Entries are invited in the categories as mentioned below:
(As per the categories and their sub-categories mentioned here: Categories
2. Eligibility criteria
- The Participant should be 18 years of age as on July 31, 2021.
- The campaign submitted under this category should demonstrate the measurable impact on the industry and other stakeholders during the period January 01, 20 to January 28, 2022.
- Employees and immediate family members of Awards Management, sponsors and partners of the awards are not allowed to participate in the Awards
- The Jury holds the right to disqualify any application which does not meet the eligibility criteria. Jury’s decisions are final and binding on all Participants and cannot be challenged in any manner whatsoever
- The Awards Management may modify the eligibility criteria from time to time with retrospective effect
3. Call for Entries & Participation
- The call for entries for the Awards will be announced in one or more media platforms and / or by direct communication, and that shall be construed to be adequate notice for call for entries
- Participant can apply for the Awards by completing the application form online
- Link to fill the application form will be available on the website https://theincredibles.commscredible.com/
- Application form for participation in the Awards shall be open from 01/08/2021 to 28/01/2022.
- Participant needs to duly fill all information points on the Application Form.
- Participant can apply under more than one category as applicable.
- The Awards Management has the right to reclassify application form/forms from one prize category to another, at their discretion.
4. Winner selection process
- The Entries shortlisted by the Management shall be presented to the Jury. The decision by the Jury as confirmed by Commscredible Private Limited shall be final and binding
- The shortlisted Entries as well as the winning Entries may be featured or covered by the Management or brief thereof may be featured on the website at the sole discretion of the Management
- No correspondence of whatsoever nature relating to shortlisting of Entries or selection of winning Entries shall be entertained
- Entries once submitted cannot be withdrawn
5. Winner declaration
- The Management reserves the right to offer or withdraw any of the prizes/rewards/gratification/awards as provided herein, at any point of time, including after they have been announced.
- Management shall have the liberty, but not the obligation, to publish information with respect to the submission made by the participants.
- Participants declare that the details furnished in the application form and supporting documents submitted for the awards are true, correct and complete and, wherever required, provided after thorough due diligence and inquiry. In case any of the said information is found to be false or untrue or misleading or misrepresenting, the participant will be liable and accountable for any consequences resulting thereto including indemnifying the Management for any expenses, costs, losses, damages incurred
- The Participant authorizes the Management to use the content submitted as part of my/our nomination/ participation, in whole or in part and use and display such content and entry, which shall include trade publications, press releases, electronic or social media posting to any website, electronic hyperlinks to the website of the Participant, and/or any other display format selected by the Management during the awards ceremony or at a later point in time (‘Publication’), as it may deem fit.
- Management may, in its sole discretion, exclude a participant from participating in any part of the Awards on various grounds, which may include without limitation (i) circumstances which, in Management’s view, renders the participant unfit to participate therein; (ii) inability to produce documentation specified proving the identity of the participant; (iii) any other reason that, at their sole discretion, would adversely impact Management and/or the Contest. At no point of time will Management be obliged to notify unsuccessful Participants of its decision
- Management is not responsible if a call to a winner is not successful due to:
- Line being busy
- No answer received
- Poor call conditions / unclear reception
- Number engaged
- Call drop
- Other reasons that could render a call unsuccessful or terminate it
- Management further reserves the right to replace, at its discretion, any winner(s) who for any reason fails or is disqualified from or is unable to participate in the Award, with another Participant who should be eligible to be a winner
- Management will reach out to winners within 30 days from winner declaration to obtain details and documentation, if any, to initiate the registration process for the prize, if applicable. Management will make a maximum of 3 attempts to get in touch with the winner. Failure to contact the winner may result in forfeiture of the prize for such participant and Management may award the same to subsequent eligible participant with highest score.
- Last date for submitting completed application forms is 28/01/2022, by 4:00pm.
- Awards Management will not be responsible for application form/forms that are damaged / lost due to lack or lapse in any communication because of internet failure or any other reasons
- The decision taken by the Management based upon the observation & recommendations of Jury with respect to the evaluation/disqualification/qualification is final and binding on all Participants. No claims/queries raised with respect to the same will be entertained in this regard
7. Limitations & Disclaimers
- The Management will not be responsible for Late/ incomplete/ corrupted/ defective entries and/or which cannot be read or viewed for any reason, and such Entries shall stand automatically disqualified. The Management shall not be responsible if for any technical, physical or other reasons, the Entry is not received or cannot be read/ viewed/ judged.
- The Management reserves their right to suspend, cancel or modify, add to, or truncate these Terms & Conditions or Award and/or rules relating thereto at any time without notice. Participants shall periodically check this page for updating of these Terms & Conditions.
- Participant agrees that the Participant is legally capable of entering and, if selected, participating in the Awards and agree to the T&C’s
- Participant understands and agrees that merely participating in this Awards does not entitle the Participant to a prize or to any other form of consideration
- Participant warrants and represents to the Awards Management that all information including any communications, software, photos, text, video, graphics, music, sounds, images and other material submitted or recorded in any manner by the Participant or the partners of Awards Management including Awards Management for consideration for the Awards are solely owned by the Awards Management and do not infringe upon any other individual or organizational rights (including, without limitation, intellectual property rights). Participant shall be completely responsible for handling any infringement or alleged infringement and shall indemnify the Awards Management from any claims, costs or damages from infringement or alleged infringement of the logo or trademark or the defines of a claim or any costs payable thereof.
- Participant must enter the Awards at their own will and the Awards Management are not in any way obligated or liable for any loss or costs that the Participant may suffer or incur and nothing is payable to the Participants for participating in the Awards or any event prior to or following the Awards
- Participants for the purpose of entering the Awards, automatically grants Commscredible Private Limited a royalty-free, irrevocable, worldwide, non-transferable, non-exclusive right and license to use and display such entry, for participation in the Awards, and any intellectual property in relation to and arising out of such participation in the Awards and footage thereof, which shall include trade publications, press releases, electronic posting to the Website, the website in any display format selected during the Awards as it deems fit.
- The Awards Management reserves the right to, at its discretion, withdraw or amend or add to the Terms & Conditions of the Awards at any time, with prospective or retrospective effect, and does not take responsibility for any loss or damage that any individual or organization may suffer as a result of participating or attempting to participate in the Awards, the Awards being withdrawn, or its rules amended
- Should a participant wish to withdraw from the Awards, kindly inform Awards management in writing at any time up to one week prior to the final awards ceremony
- All disputes relating to or arising out of the Awards shall be subject to the laws of India, and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of competent jurisdiction at Kolkata, India
- In the event these terms and conditions do not cover any question or complaint in relation to the Awards, the same will be concluded on by the Awards Management (for all other issues) or an independent body or legal team as appointed by the Awards Management and deemed necessary
- The website is only an informational website wordpress-550717-2001286.cloudwaysapps.com(the “Website”) for the Awards. Commscredible Private Limited is not liable or responsible for any action or decision taken by Participant or anyone acting on Participant’s behalf or under Participant employment or under contract with Participant. Commscredible Private Limited shall not be under any obligation to Participant and Participant shall have no obligation or rights in relation to the Awards and shall have no claims whatsoever against the Commscredible Private Limited relating to the selection process or the running of the Awards
- Commscredible Private Limited shall not be responsible for:
- any delivery, failures relating to the registration or uploading videos/presentations.
- any SPAM generated messages as result of Participant accessing the Website
- Awards Management not receiving or rejecting any data
- any lost, late, or misdirected computer transmission or network, electronic failures of any kind or any failure to receive entries owing to transmission failures or due to any technical reasons and
- Other conditions/situations or failures beyond its control.
- Awards Management has no obligation to screen the entry material in advance and is not responsible for monitoring entries for the purpose of preventing violation of intellectual property ownership rights, or violations of any law, rule, or regulation. If Awards Management is notified of submissions or materials that may not conform to the Rules, it may investigate the allegation and determine in good faith and in its sole discretion whether to eliminate such an entry from consideration. The Awards Management has no liability or responsibility to Participants or other users of the Website for performance or non-performance of such activities.
- No information/details collected herein will be disclosed to any third
party other than Jury members.
- Only the nominated and ranked Individual and Agency participated in
the campaign will be disclosed and not the complete list of entries.
- The campaign has no refund, withdrawal or cancellation policy.
- No refund will be processed for entry cancelled by the Jury.
- Any charges for payment through credit card or any other payment mode will be borne by the Individual/Agency.
We are an integrated communications consultancy. At CommsCredible, story matters, partnership matters, ownership matters.
Partners & Friends of CommsCredible
Let's Share, Influence, Recognise & Grow
Your campaign showcases excellence and we are here to recognise, respect and honour the incredible effort behind it!